Absolutely. You have two options. Either take Pillo with you or remove the pill wheel from the back of Pillo and take it with you. Each bin inside the tray is clearly numbered and the mobile app will guide you as to which pills need to be taken and when. You could also simply tell Pillo how long you are going away for and he will be able to dispense you your medications in advance. Just be sure to bring along your own portable pillbox to keep the pills safe and dry.
Articles in this section
- Are my pills secure inside of Pillo? How do I prevent unwanted access?
- Can I add Gummies to the Device?
- Can I dispense my medication before my scheduled dose?
- Can I take my pills with me when I leave my home?
- Can my medication be dispensed without the dispensing cup?
- Can Pillo dispense pills broken in half?
- Can Pillo remind me to take other supplements, like powders?
- Does Pillo track my medication adherence? If yes, where can I view this information?
- How do I add half doses to the app?
- How do I load my medications?