Now that you have the app downloaded, and your device paired, let's add your medications!
1. Add your medication schedule
- Using the mobile app, tap the blue medication icon in the upper right corner of the mobile app and follow the instructions on your screen
- Repeat this for each type of pill you are taking
2. Load medications into Pillo device
- After you've added your schedule using the mobile app, say "OK, Pillo - Load my pills" and Pillo will guide you through a step-by-step process with on-screen instructions to either complete manual or assisted fill
3. Edit your medication schedule
- Using the mobile app, tap on the My Meds icon in the bottom toolbar
- Tap the blue pencil icon in the upper right corner of the mobile app
- From here, you can make updates to your medication name, schedule and storage information
- Once you've finished, tap APPLY in the upper right corner of the mobile app to save your edits.
- Your device with alarm, letting you know there has been a change to your medication schedule.