Yes! If you chose to take your scheduled dose early from your app or on the device, Pillo will still track this information, however you will no longer get a reminder at the time it's scheduled.
Articles in this section
- Are my pills secure inside of Pillo? How do I prevent unwanted access?
- Can I add Gummies to the Device?
- Can I dispense my medication before my scheduled dose?
- Can I take my pills with me when I leave my home?
- Can my medication be dispensed without the dispensing cup?
- Can Pillo dispense pills broken in half?
- Can Pillo remind me to take other supplements, like powders?
- Does Pillo track my medication adherence? If yes, where can I view this information?
- How do I add half doses to the app?
- How do I empty Pill Wheel bins?