Here are some helpful tips to make Face Training quick, easy and successful:
- Make sure your face is well lit
- Standing so the light is directly in front of you, brings out the details and helps Pillo capture the perfect photo of you.
- Make sure there isn't a strong light behind you
- Avoid standing directly in front of a window or light source. This will create shadows on your face, and make it hard for Pillo to see you.
- Make sure the device is not facing the light
- Pillo facing a light source, will make a person appear as a dark silhouette, creating difficulty for Pillo to capture the details of your face in an image. Make sure Pillo's back is facing towards the light source to prevent this.
- Make sure you position yourself so your face fills the green circle
- Make sure there isn't another person in the frame
Additionally, some users have had an easier experience with Face Training, when they have removed their glasses.